Monday 23 June 2014

Iced coffee with cinnamon


Summer is here and it's time to cool down. 

Iced coffee with cinnamon



Method - use either 1 heaped teaspoon of instant coffee or in this case, plunger coffee.

I used Illy branded coffee in my cafetiere (glass plunger jug thing...oh how technical of me) and added 2 spoons of sugar. I poured enough hot water to make one cup.

Meanwhile as that was brewing, I got a handfull of crushed ice and popped it in a jar.

Crushed ice - 
Either use an ice crushing machine or put ice cubes in a plastic bag, wrap it in a tea towel and then use any pent up aggression to whack it against a hard surface such a solid tiles (that's what I did).

Once the ice was popped into the jar, I poured the coffee in followed by the milk and then topped it off with some cinnamon (you know I love my cinnamon...and jars too).

No comments:

Post a Comment